Learn, Develop and be Inspired at YP Malaga
We pride ourselves on offering a fresh approach to learning with the rich tradition, foundations and philosophy of yoga at the heart of our teaching style combined with practical hands on learning. Creating a quality experience for our students is paramount and our ultimate goal is develop you into a strong confident and knowledgeable yoga teacher by the end of your time with us.
Each day starts with class practice and meditation followed by classroom work where we cover key course modules including teaching methodology, asana breakdown, class sequencing and anatomy and philosophy. We close each day with Yoga Nidra. There is one half-day of free time each week included in the programme so you can explore the city and local activities.
Full details of the course can be found here
A New World of Opportunity
Successfully completing your 200 Hour yoga teaching training will open up a world of new opportunities especially if you are craving a better work life balance which is possible as a fully qualified self-employed yoga teacher.
Why Learn with Us?
- You will be fully supported on your yoga journey with expert mentoring from our team.
- Your own practice will develop to the next level.
- We will show you how to develop your own individual teaching style and voice
- You will learn how to sequence a class with confidence.
- You will be equipped with the skills to teach all types of bodies and levels of ability safely and with increased confidence.
- You will learn how to give appropriate modifications and adjustments.
- You will discover how to bring ancient philosophy and wisdom to life when teaching.
- We will teach you the skills and best practices to run and promote your own yoga business upon completion of the course.
What our Students Say
I couldn’t have asked for a better teacher for my yoga teacher training. Susan’s knowledge, understanding and wisdom of what yoga is was transmitted to me in a clear and powerful way, giving me strong tools for my future on my journey as a teacher.
Forever grateful to Susan who has been an amazing, most passionate teacher for all the energy and wisdom she has put into helping me to become a yoga teacher.
The way that Susan teaches is something out of the ordinary and I feel very blessed to have the pleasure to have you as my teacher, guide and inspiration. I can highly recommend Yoga and Pilates in Malaga.
How to Book
Full yoga teacher training, teacher training manual, course materials and examination fee cost is €1799.
You can pay a deposit or pay in full. After the deposit is paid, you choose how to pay the balance, providing the full fee is paid by day 1 of training.
Please note flights, food and accommodation are not included, but Malaga is an inexpensive place to do your training with a range of options available to suit your budget.
View our upcoming training dates